, Graduate Institute of Physiology
, National Taiwan University
, Taiwan, ROC
Dept. of Internal Medicine,
National Taiwan University Hospital,
Dept. of Internal Medicine, College of Medicine,
National Taiwan University,
Biodesign program, Bio-X,
Visiting research fellow,
Inflammatory bowel disease, Gastroenterology,
Keio University Hospital,
Health Management Center,
National Taiwan University Hospital Yunlin Branch,
National Taiwan University HospitalYunlin Branch,
Nagoya University Hospital,
- Biodesign Innovation of high-value, unmet-need driven medical device. Technology Venture Formation.
- Mucosal immunology and clinical therapeutics of inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease)
- Stem cell biology, Cancer stem cells
- Small intestinal diseases and deep enteroscopy; Intestinal Barrier function
- Computer-aided diagnosis in endoscopy
- Data mining and medical informatics, bibliometric study, citation analysis
- Pioneering balloon-assisted enteroscopy clinical service and intestinal barrier immunopathology study.
- Clinical diagnosis and therapeutics for inflammatory bowel disease.
- Participating and promoting medical device innovation around major Taiwan universities.
- Chairman of “Green Maple” student journalism club of Taipei Medical University in year 1997; The Best Nationwide College Journalism Award, Taiwan, 1997.
- Outstanding College Youth, 2000/2
- Bronze Medal Award, Taiwan Evidence-Based-Medicine Group Competition, held by Taiwan Joint Commission on Hospital Accreditation in year 2006.
- Best Poster Award, Taiwan Society of Nephrology Academic Convention, 2007.
- Young Clinicians Program Award, sponsored by World Gastroenterology Organization (WGO), British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG) and United European Gastroenterology Week (UEGW), London, UK, November, 2009.
- Japanese Society of Gastroenterology (JSGE) Research Fellowship Program Award 2009 (2009/9-11): Keio University Hospital, Tokyo, Japan.
- 2009 MATLAB & Simulink Tech Forum and Expo Paper Competition in Taiwan: Top-10 selected papers: Computer-aided colonoscopy: a novel endoscopy navigation system to aid insertion of colonoscopy by hierarchical image segmentation algorithms.
- 2010 National Innovation Award, Taiwan. Finalist.
- Stanford-Taiwan Biomedical (STB) Fellowship program in parallel with “Bio-Design Program”, Stanford University, sponsored by National Science Council, National Applied Research Laboratories (Taiwan), and hosted by the Center for CardioVascular Technologies (CCVT, Stanford Univ.) (Hosting STB program director: Prof. Peter J Fitzgerald, Stanford University) (Oct 2010-Sept 2011).